March 10, 2022
de Tornyay Center-Sponsored Conference Presenters
The de Tornyay Center is proud to fund travel for six students to travel to the Western Institute of Nursing’s annual conference, Apil 6 – 9 in Portland, Oregon:
- Frances Chu, PhD student, is presenting, “Implementation of Task Sharing of Tele-Mental Interventions in Primary Care for Older Adults has been accepted”.
- Jingyi Li, PhD student is presenting, “Exercise and behavioral management for dementia care at home: A systematic review”.
- Wonkyung Jung, PhD Student,is presenting, “Social Integration: Concept Analysis”.
- Lia Kaluna, undergraduate student, is presenting, “Reminiscence on Mood, Cognition, and Social Engagement: A Scoping Review.”
- Karl Cristie Figuracion, PhD student, is presenting, “Integrating Neuroimaging Measures in Nursing Research.”
- Sarah McKiddy, PhD student, is presenting “Cognitive Health: Mind the Equity Gap.”
Additionally at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, Kuan-Ching Wu, PhD student is presenting, “Behavioral change and retention in online interventions for caregivers in dementia”.